AVP SALES – NORTH
- Champion, promote, and strengthen diversity, equity, and inclusive excellence at Biafotech Ltd.
- Be a leader of choice and manage a sales force that top sales professionals want to join
- Work with executive team and individual contributors to develop plans and strategies for growing business and achieving organizational sales goals
- Coach sales persons so they can drive desired sales outcomes; identify improvements where and when required
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support organizational sales objectives
- Work closely with sales management to design and implement programs for rep onboarding, training, process design, and performance improvement
- Collaborate, develop, and lead strategies to win complex and large accounts
- Consistently demonstrate integrity and credibility by establishing trust through inclusive behavior and leadership.
- Be accountable for accurate forecasting, clear communication to your team and to Biafotech’s leadership, and successfully managing CRM activities and reports for your team
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity, then elevate information to organizational leadership and other teams
- Collaborate with other department directors to promote customer needs and create viable solutions
- Collaborate on and contribute to organizational DEI efforts and goals.
- Review, monitor, and approve monthly expenses to budget
- 7+ years of sales experience preferably in SAP Consultancy, with a minimum of 5 years leading a sales team
- Solid understanding and experience selling educational technology into schools, school districts, and educational management organizations at all levels is preferred
- Proven experience working within a small-medium sized company
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Experience blending team members different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to advance organizational goals and mission.
- Experience communicating with economically and culturally diverse constituencies.
- Successful experience managing a team of 10-30 sales professionals
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation, problem solving, analytical, and solution selling skills
- Successful experience interviewing, hiring, and onboarding diverse sales professionals using bias-aware and inclusive practices
- Demonstrated experience building and managing a territory while considering diverse client needs.
- Experience recognizing and acting on opportunities to build external relationships to support organizational mission and goals.
- Experience holding each sales professional accountable to deliver and exceed committed results
- Successful experience building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
- Successful experience monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore
Pay Grade: AVP