The ideal candidate must possess strong leadership skills, analytical and strategic thinking abilities, a talent for finance and budgets, ability to multi-task, and superior interpersonal skills. The noteworthy director of administration should streamline operations, ensure that administrative functions run smoothly, eliminate wastage, and improve our organization’s financial standing through accurate expenditure monitoring and budget forecasting.
- Overseeing day-to-day operations.
- Developing organizational policies for the corporate setup and regional offices as well.
- Disbursing funds to managers.
- Managing administrative budgets.
- Hiring and training administrative staff.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with vendors.
- Maintaining corporate relationships.
- Monitoring operating expenses.
- Liaising with HR and other departments.
- Updating executives on business performance.
- Supervise general administrative and support services
- Monitor, measure, report, and address HR issues and personnel forecasts
- Advocate, promote, and implement a healthy, safe and creative work environment
- Demonstrated experience with operations and management especially in a university setting
- Excellent team building and managing abilities
- Get-it-done attitude with very strong decision making abilities
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to negotiate on cost, quality, and timeliness
- Thorough understanding of all processes related to administration
- Masters or a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from HEC recognized institute.
- 10 – 12 years of relevant work experience with significant experience at director level position.