We are seeking a results-driven SAP consultant to lead our business’s SAP system integration. You will be consulting with senior management to determine our business needs, evaluating the performance of our IT infrastructure, and developing and deploying SAP solutions.
To ensure success as an SAP consultant, you should possess extensive knowledge of IT system integration and the ability to accurately document SAP processes. An accomplished SAP consultant will be someone whose expertise results in optimized business operations.
SAP Consultant Responsibilities:
- Determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations.
- Assessing existing IT infrastructure and recommending improvements.
- Developing and configuring customized SAP solutions.
- Writing scripts and programs to create user-friendly interfaces and enhanced functionalities.
- Deploying SAP solutions and ensuring smooth system integration.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing SAP system support and end-user training.
- Performing rigorous documentation of SAP processes and presenting progress reports.
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest SAP offerings, updates, and developments.
SAP Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar preferred.
- Specialization in finance, project management, business administration, or a related field will be advantageous.
- SAP-accredited certification.
- At least 2 years of experience as an SAP consultant in a similar industry.
- Current knowledge of SAP systems, deployment, and integration.
- Great collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS
Please continue to visit our jobs website for future job and internship opportunities. If you don’t see a fitting job listed, submit your application under General Applications. Please note that we do not accept applications via email or phone calls.