CONSULTANT SAP SF
- Conduct regular periodic sessions with Client to discuss progress of the implementation.
- Conduct strategy session with custom by identify the client’s current process and future state needs.
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SuccessFactor product-suite configuration options, integration points and best practices.
- Mentor junior consultants and monitor their process on shadow / learning assignments.
- Participate in demo sessions for sales meetings with prospective clients.
- Provide regular feedback to management on the development and performance of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, preferably in HR
- At least two years of experience in consultancy.
- Valid certification.
Job Category: SAP Consultancy
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi