Inside Sales Representative
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customer needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customer questions and sending additional information.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Previous experience in a call center or in a related sales position is preferred.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and applications, and CRM software.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets
Job Category: Marketing Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi Lahore
Pay Grade: Associate